A "Very" Cool Quilt

One of our customers just emailed me some great pictures of a quilt she made using Eric Carle's Very Hungry Caterpillar fabric. There are now three lines out by the amazing children's author.
I bought the fabric from you earlier this year and firstly made a cot quilt for a baby grandson. Then I made this larger single bed quilt for 2 year old William. Just wanted to say thanks - the fabric is great quality and easy to sew with. The colour are bright and very effective together.
Although I also bought some of your panels, I decided to make the pictures in this quilt with applique. The appliques are mostly from the Hungry Caterpillar fabric, too. i'll do some with the panels next!
Hungry Catapillar Quilt from Customer

Alison, Thanks for sharing! I love the applique.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Artifice said...

I agree a 100%! This is an incredibly beautiful quilt! I love the fabrics together. You arranged them so wonderfully. What a keepsake!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails