Fabric Flower Wreath

So I made some (like 12) fabric flowers. I love my MIL, she is not going to wear one much less 12. So onto the making of a wreath.

I had a wire wreath in my stash.

I placed it on some green felt and marked around the wreath about an inch away from the edge.
Then I cut out the felt.
I snipped ease into the outside and inside curves to make it easier to glue.

Use a hot glue gun to attach felt to the wire.
Start on one exterior side, then attach a flange on the opposite side, then to the top, then to the bottom.
This should help keep it wompus instead of caddy wompus.
Looks pretty good if you don't check the back.
Evenly distribute your fabric flowers ( I only used 8) and hot glue them down to the felt. I am pretty in love with this I need to make a few in my favorite colors.
The tutorial for the flowers is here.

2 comments:

Melissa ;-) said...

That worked out wonderfully!

Joanna said...

I love it. Very cheerful and pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails