Creative Reuse




Okay I have been crowing about this since I found out, not an attractive attribute I know.

Now my copy of the book has arrived, it is chock full of amazing stuff and I am really proud. I am honored my work was accepted into this over the top amazing publication.


These images are the very first ornaments I made last year as gifts, the birth of Sloth Craft.

These crazy little guys are snittens, I started making them last year from mittens.

The book is available from Amazon and although it is not officially out until November 1, I already received mine.

You will love the book if you are a crafter, cause it is full of beautiful things to look at, aspire to immulate, or to find online to purchase.

You will love this book if you are an environmentalist cause it is drop your jaw amazing what folks can create with a bit of odds and ends!

2 comments:

Diane Gilleland said...

Yaaaaaaay, you're in there, too! I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of this book. Your ornaments are just beautiful. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Colleen, that is just AWESOME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails