Criss Cross Coaster by Allsorts

I found this tutorial by Allsorts last year a bit too close to Christmas to really make any, I filed it away as cool and revisited this a.m.

Coaster, you say, What is so exciting about them?

WELL -- Let me tell you!! These coaster walk, they talk, .... Just Kidding. They are fun, super quick and easy to make. At first glance they look like a regular four patch BUT NO they are folded four patches, so you can tuck a finger or a note inside of them.



Allsorts tutorial is great, since I originally used charm packs I did adjust the size of the square listed in her tutorial so I would not have to trim down my pre cut 5 inch square. I made this dozen in about an hour this morning.

The fabric used is a combo of Andover fabrics mostly from the Balarinji Whales & Tales line. I am making a table ensemble so stay tuned for matching napkins, napkin rings, and trivets.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails