New Books from Lark

Oh thank all powers for Lark Books, they create some of the greatest craft books. I don't purchase a lot of books for the store but I personally wanted these books. They are chock full of great ideas for holiday gift giving. These books are a great gift idea but the projects are even better.

Last night the girls and I went to get some much needed Thai food and while we waited for our carry out we sat on the steps and put sticky noted on all the projects we want to make. Needless to say the books have a lot of pink, green and blue post it notes in them.

I am particularly fond of the pretty little series and can't wait to start making projects from those great books; Pretty Little Patchwork,PL Pot Holders, PL Purses & PL Pincushions (four books in all).


My daughters love Invasion of the Plush Monsters, I think they marked every page.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails